It's Official: the Switch has been Flicked

I'm now more excited about buying baby stuff than Stacy stuff. Mostly because it's not the most fun to shop for a growing belly.


My Baby Gap was having 50% off clearance prices yesterday, so I scored three items for next fall/winter for about $30. Not bad for Gap prices!

So this is basically the cutest dress ever.
And then this little corduroy puffer jacket felt nice and warm. I also got a lovely off-white knit hooded cardi that I can't find online. It's possible that I will give the coat or the cardi away as a baby shower gift for someone else - they're actually quite similar in style.

If they had this in my store, I would have snapped it up too:


Oh well. I actually think I could probably make something pretty close to this by using a thrift store flannel. I'll have to consider that.

0 comments:



Post a Comment