Tulle Sale Kind of a Bummer

Maybe I'm just a newbie to the killer Tulle sales, but when they said they were marking things down to 2.99-5.99, I assumed that it meant items that were already on the site. So I made up a wishlist of things I wanted, including this absolutely adorable military jacket.


Well, I was mistaken. The sale was entirely made up of things I didn't even know existed. Boo. But here's what I ended up with.




This sweater tunic, but in a green shade called "Patina."

And this shirt dress, which was not included in the big sale, but I bought anyway because I had a giftcard.



Then Paul and I went to J Crew and exchanged the gorgeous Clustered Constellations cardigan and a pair of pants that were rather mammoth on him. In return, we got him another pair of pants and two polos and I got (surprise) another cardigan and a layering top for underneath -




The ruffles and roses tissue tank isn't on sale online, but in the store it was only$29.99 plus another 20% off sale items. And they look quite cute together.


That's really it for my shopping now - time to start getting this house ready for Lydia. Yep... found out today that it's (probably) a girl. She was a little uncooperative and wouldn't give the ultrasound tech a good view, but the tech felt 80% sure it was a girl. A little girl to buy adorable outfits for, are you kidding me!? Eeee!

Hypothetically, if i were not saving money for the baby now, I would be buying these items that went on sale at Anthro today:

Ahhh. Gorgeous. Still $70.


I'd pay $19-$29 for a pretty, lightly embellished tank, but not $50. Booo.




Calligrapher's Tights! Pretty!

0 comments:



Post a Comment