Argh, Anthropologie sale!!

It was a really good sale today, putting some of my most coveted items at attainable prices. They put the Forever Garden tee I bought a few weeks ago at half off... unfortunately, I think I'm just beyond the two-week price adjustment period.


I exchanged the tank I was so disappointed in for the ice-capped blouse... hopefully it fits. The size six was too small when I tried it on a few weeks ago, so I ordered the size eight. My tummy is growing rather rapidly, but I'm hoping it will work for a little while. If nothing else, I'll keep this one and hold on to it until post-baby, because it was really gorgeous and unique.




Then there's the Converging Roads sweater dress. Even at half off it's a little pricey, but it's no more than a maternity dress would cost, and I'm definitely getting to the point where most of my normal work pants aren't fitting so well anymore.



If I had more money, I'd be taking advantage of these sale items as well:
Loving my F21 knockoff, but this one is very pretty.


A pretty little statement ring, don't you think?


A lovely cuff, but part of me thinks I could make this on my own with a F21 cuff, the right fabric and some faux jewels. Perhaps not.


Not amazing, but not bad for a colorful maternity tank to wear under cardis.


Another pretty little vintage-y looking bracelet that I could perhaps make on my own.


I tried this on many moons ago (OK, October...) and was pleased with it, but not in love with it. However, for $40, I'd probably snap it up in this plum color because I don't own a purple cardi.


0 comments:



Post a Comment