Still rocking non-maternity at 22 weeks pregnant!

22 weeks today! That's two weeks away from V-Day... that's viability day, for you non-spawners. It means that if something happened and I have to have the baby early, there's a good chance that the baby would survive. I don't expect anything to happen, but it's nice to have that in the back of your mind.

Anyway. Here's today's non-maternity outfit, sort of. These pants are a size bigger than what I wear when I don't have a kid hogging my uterus, but they aren't maternity.





  • Loft wine-colored cords
  • Tulle asymmetrical tank, which I LOVE and my friend Lacey gave me.
  • Gap shrunken schoolboy blazer in Navy, which no longer buttons ;)
  • Anne Klein brown metallic-y heels.

I wear snow boots into the office, though, and change into cute shoes when I get here, because of the scary fall I had a couple of weeks ago. I'm starting to feel like Mr. Rogers.

0 comments:



Post a Comment