The last hurrah

Headed to Nebraska this weekend to do Christmas with Paul's parents, and I think it will be a last trup to Anthro for me for a while since I doubt I will be fitting into their stuff much longer! Here's what I'll be checking out in person.

IF they have these in the store, they will be very hard for me to pass up. I've been eyeing them online for quite some time, but even at $70 on sale they are a little rich for me. Seeing them in person might tip me over the edge, though.



$148 for a tank is waaaay rich for my blood, but I think I'd like to try it on just for fun.




Flowy top? Fun colors? Check and check.


Again - flowy, fun design, would be cute under cardis and I think that drawstring might adjust to the baby bump quite nicely.

$88 is a bit much for what is essentially a t-shirt, but I'd like to try it.




I've mentioned before that this didn't get great reviews, but I love the colors and the price is definitely right. Another "let's give it a shot" type of top.

Again... too pricey for a tank, even though I understand that it has a lot of embellishments that raise the price. But I'd like to try it on, and who knows - maybe we'll get a New Year's Day markdown surprise!


Pretty, but I'm not sure it's original enough. Tons of retailers are doing cardis with the cloth or ribbon flowers, and I know I can find one for less elsewhere.




This is what I'm REALLY looking for. For such an original, fun top, I think $50 is a pretty reasonable price for Anthro. Love these colors and think it would be adorable under various cardis.


I think I could also still wear this - my skinny jeans are low-rise enough that they still fit, and this looks like it might still work for me. I'm slightly leery of the buttons, but it's worth trying!



Ditto this one. It looks like a vague tunic version of my very favorite Anthro dress ever, so I would love to have something similar to it that I could wear during pregnancy.




And here are some things I would be lusting over if I had a waistline right now. Perhaps it's best that I don't ;)














I don't know, the skirted peacoat could still be a possibility. But probably not just for the fact that I actually NEED flowy tops - I have tons of coats and jackets already.
































0 comments:



Post a Comment