Christmas Part Two!!

My wonderful in-laws got me the two best J. Crew cardigans for Christmas!

First, my beloved polka dot cardi!



And second, the clustered constellations sweater, which is SO gorgeous, but I'm afraid I might have to take it back - it's a little too long on me, and at my height, it makes me look a little stumpy. I'm bummed because it's honestly just so detailed and pretty... sigh. Such is the burden of being short. ;)


Then I did get to stop at Anthro, and I ended up getting the Forever Garden tee I thought I needed to try in person. The reviews are right - it IS a bit low cut, but I figure a cami will fix that pretty quick. The colors are very Spring-y and cheerful! Perfect for when you have two feet of snow on the ground :P

The Spotlights tank I'm so in love with wasn't available in the store, but they did order it for me with free shipping.

The Ruffles Everywhere tunic was, in fact, a bit drab on. Now this - I've never actually really noticed the Converging Roads sweater dress online. But it caught my eye in the store, and I loved it. At $138, it's a bit steep for me, but maybe it will go on sale. Then again, they only have L and XL left online, so the odds of it going on sale are probably not great.

I'm of the same mindset about the Here and Now tee. I loved it and it would be really cute under cardigans, but $88 for a tee - I just couldn't pull the trigger. It looks like it might be the same deal, though - only XLs left online, so I might be SOL on this one.


0 comments:



Post a Comment