After a looong hiatus, I'm back with an amazing find.

So there was this Banana Republic dress I tried on this summer after I had the baby. Very professional and just the thing to get me back into the work frame of mind after spending the summer drenched in spit up, singing Lady Gaga in dulcet tones and wandering around the house with my boobs hanging out. Alas, it was $150, and while pre-baby me would have whipped some plastic out to pay for that without batting an eyelash, post-baby me was thinking about how that $150 would pay for a whole week of daycare. It's somewhat similar in cut to this dress, but it's a grey suiting material instead of winter wool, and the sleeves aren't ruffled.



Anyway... Found it on clearance at Banana this weekend, plus used the 30% Give and Get coupon, and got my $150 dress for about $35. I was pretty happy.

I also bought these sunny yellow Poetic License shoes in the Von Maur Clearance room.



It was a good weekend. :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment