I might be on crack

But here are some things that are at Anthro right now that I think I might be able to actually make:
Ribbon, some fake pearls and a couple of pre-made fancy applique patches. Ya think?




Some chunky beads, a chunky chain and some ribbon. Flat gold beads in between if I am so inclined.




I'm not so sure about this one. In theory it looks pretty easy... three strands, and you could connect them all with a cheapo F21 or Claire's brooch on the side. But I'm sure it's more difficult than I am making it out to be. Plus you'd need beads of matching colors but different shapes and sizes.



This would be crazy super-simple. A chain, some jump rings and some charms that you love. Easy-peasy. The hard part would be narrowing down the charms :) I'm envisioning an Alice necklace - a teapot, a clock, a key, a cake? Maybe a playing card or a flamingo? A heart? I even saw a large white rabbit pendant at Michael's the other day.



I'm definitely going to give these a shot this weekend. I think it's as simple as taking a pair of earrings you already have and sliding a ribbon rosette onto the post before you put your back on. It could make all kinds of earrings you already own look completely different! And I think the same goes for these:



So. I might try a couple of these this weekend and let you know how it goes. :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment