A Girl Can Never Have Too Many Shoes



I'm participating in the Shoe Party over at The Stories of A to Z! Lord knows I have a ridiculous number of shoes, so I'll just share the ones I happen to be able to find pics of.


Naughty Monkey - a bit beat up and could use a cleaning :)


Yellow Fryes I got a heck of a deal on in the Von Maur clearance shoe room!
$6 Target clearance shoes. My mom says they're ugly. Psssh.


Red Naughty Monkeys.

Purple flats. I forget the brand name, but I went through a phase of buying flats when I found out I was preggo. I'm still wearing heels, FYI. :)
Pink Chucks! Also in the $5 ballpark at Target. They're girl's size five.
ModCloth Mixed Media heels. If I could own a shoe wardrobe solely considering of ModCloth and Anthro shoes, I would be a happy, happy girl. These were $20 on sale.
Marc Jacobs. NOT $20 on sale. :) Although I did get them on sale.
This is a picture from Tater Tots and Jello, but I have the same flats and no picture of them, so I stole her picture.

More Target flats! I had a pair of Steve Madden rounded toe leopard flats that I wore the CRAP out of. When I finally had to give them up, I settled on these as a replacement. I prefer the rounded toe though.
Steve Madden giraffe print. Surprisingly comfy for the height.


ModCloth Fergie heels. NOT comfy... but dang cute.
Aldo Equia heels. I adore these shoes.


Black Chucks. Mine and my husband's. :) They're my go-to casual outfit shoe.



My newest acquisition, the Miss Albright Budding T-Straps from Anthro.
Anne Klein metallic heels, also purchased for a steal at Von Maur at the same time I bought the yellow Frye heels.


And some I left out. Crappy picture. :P


3 comments:



Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Oh I am so glad you linked up because your shoes are some serious eye candy. I'm having trouble focusing on which ones to comment on because I like so many. I'm going to have to go with the Steve Madden giraffe's. Love those! Thanks for joining the party :).

Sandy said...

Modcloth Fergie heals... now there are some serious shoes!!

Sandy

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

The Steve Madden Giraffe print are TDF!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment