Fellow Anthropologie Whores Are Awesome

A girl knew I was looking for this top, and she was returning it, so she e-mailed me to let me know that she was returning it to a certain NY Anthro store and that if I called them, they would ship it to me for free. SWEET. Of course, in my current gestational state, it might not exactly fit. But it will someday, and I love this top SO MUCH. I couldn't make myself pay full price for it, cause it was rather expensive, and by the time I tried to get it when it went on sale it was gone in my size. Whee!!! Only a fellow Anthro-obsessed girl would understand how exciting this is. My husband thought I was nuts as I'm checking e-mail and calling a store across the country as we were trying to buy groceries this morning, but... yay. :)


0 comments:



Post a Comment